Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thing 29 Learning 2.0

I did like creating my blog and with help adding a picture to brighten it up. I also like going into YouTube on worktime and seeing some of the wild and crazy things on that site. I alos think LibraryThing is interesting. As far as MySpace, Tecnorati and some others that don't appeal to me I am not really interested.

I did like going in and looking at other blogs. Some of them are so creative. I thought Sense & Sensibility was a great blog! Great pictures and I just love that story!

I thought Dragonfly was great. My favorite colors and as soon as the blog came up I knew whose it was. Great job Titan!

Problems with dogs: I also knew whose blog this was as soon as it came up. What a cute picture of the terror of the house.

2 comments:

Diane Wetterlin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You're there - just one more to post and it's over! I like what you've done with your blog! I hope you've enjoyed it!

Denise Walker said...

I love your photo of the boys. I'm sure Rusty and Casey do not feel you should waste time doing this when you could be feeding them or napping with them. Who ever thought we'd be bloggers?